1. How can I get a coach ticket/invoice after booking a seat online?
After buying online at www.easybook.com, you will receive an order summary via email from us. This order summary will serve as the e-ticket/invoice too and it will be used when you check in to exchange for a boarding ticket on the departure date. If you do not receive the email, you may login to membership => view booking history => select departure date, click invoice to print it out. You are encouraged to print out the order summary to speed up check-in beside showing your ID. Please follow the instruction in the order summary especially about quoting the boarding code to check in into certain coach companies or waiting for the next email in the next working day to obtain an actual Ticket Number to check in into certain coach companies.
2. Can I just take my Order Summary straight to the bus and board?
It depends on the bus company and pick-up location.
Your order summary will clearly state where you need to go for pick-up. Once you arrive at the stated location, if there is a counter there with a unit number corresponding to that on your order summary, you will need to go to that counter to exchange your order summary for a boarding pass or a bus plate & platform number. Show this boarding pass to the bus driver as you board the bus.
If your pick-up location does not have a counter, and is, for example, a taxi stand, then you may show your order summary (electronic OR printed paper version) to the bus driver as you board the bus.
3. Do I need to print out my order summary?
You may either print out your order summary or have it ready to view on your phone/tablet. Either a paper version or an electronic version of your entire order summary is acceptable, as long as the bus counter staff/bus driver can view it clearly.
*If you are planning to show you order summary electronically, make sure that the entire order summary (3 -4 pages) are able to be viewed on your device.
4. Can I change my coach ticket date and time?
Tickets once sold are confirmed NOT changeable in any circumstance. You may still email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to change the departure date and time of your coach e-tickets / order summary. You can only change your e-tickets to those tickets that belonged to the same coach company of your original tickets. However, by no means, the change request will be successful each time, this is always subjected to the coach side's decision.
5. Can I get a refund for cancellations?
No cancellation or refund is allowed.
6. Can I check availability and fares without actually purchasing a ticket?
Yes. You do not need to pay or provide your credit card details to check availability and fares. We only require your payment details if you choose to complete a booking.
7. What should I do if I forgot my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page. Then enter your email address. Your password will be sent to your Easybook registered email address.
Please check your spam folder if you do not find it in your inbox.
8. Can I give the ticket to my friend?
Yes, you can do so. But you need to change the passenger's details to the one who is boarding the coach. You may log in to membership => View Booking History =>choose the departure date => click Edit to change the passenger's details.
9. I have lost my invoice, can I get a replacement?
You can re-print them from the email or the membership page by following the steps in question 3 or 4 above. You are encouraged to print out the order summary to speed up check-in beside showing your ID. Please follow the instruction in the order summary especially about quoting the boarding code to check in into certain coach companies or waiting for the next email in the next working day to obtain an actual Ticket Number to check in into certain coach companies.
10. Can my friend buy the coach ticket for me?
Yes, your friend can buy the ticket for you. He/she just have to fill in your particulars in the passenger's details section. Then your friend can email you the order summary and you are encouraged to print out the order summary to speed up check-in beside showing your ID. Please follow the instruction in the order summary especially about quoting the boarding code to check in into certain coach companies or waiting for the next email in the next working day to obtain an actual Ticket Number to check in into certain coach companies. If your friend fills in with his/her own details, then your friend has to be present on the departure date to collect the ticket on your behalf.
11. Is there a transaction fee/admin fee?
We do charge a minimal transaction fee / admin fee. But occasionally during promotion, we also offer zero admin charges on selected bus trips at Easybook.
12. Should the child require a seat?
Any child who is 2-year old and above has to buy his/her own seat ticket.
13. Where is the pick-up point?
All details are shown in the second column of the order summary/invoice. The pick-up point address and drop-off point address are shown in the second column of the table.
14. How long before the actual departure date can I book my ticket?
Ticket is open for sales usually 6 - 8 weeks in advance.
15. Cannot find coach schedule?
Please select the [ORIGIN], [Any Sub Location] and [DESTINATION], [Any Sub Location] to see more results. If 'No trips records' shown, that means the selected trips are fully booked.
16. How do I get to know if there is any delay or changes on the trip?
We / bus companies might call or email to inform you if there is any delay or changes, please make sure that your contact number and email are correct, so that we can contact you successfully.
17. Promotion and discount?
18. Can I enjoy two or more promotions/discounts on one purchase?
No, you can only enjoy one discount/promotion at a time. Promotions, offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction- only one is applicable at a time.
19. Why I cannot get certain searched schedules from the website but when I call the counter they said the particular trips are still available for sales?
Some trips are not opened online but offline are available, then you need to go to the coach counter to buy them.
1. What payment methods are available when booking online at Easybook.com?
Easybook.com offers a variety of payment methods and the options available to you will depend on the country that your booking departs from and the amount of time left before you depart.
You may be offered one or more of the following payment options:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Real-time or online bank transfer
- 7- Eleven (Malaysia, Klang Valley Area only)
- AXS Payment Machine (Singapore only)
Since we have different payment options from different countries, we would ask that you check during the booking process what payment options are available to you. If your desired payment option is not shown, it may not be available for the country that you are departing from, or there may be too little time left before departure.
2. While making payment, the website hanged and I don't know whether my payment was successful or not. What should I do?
Check your membership email at www.easybook.com to check if your order summary is there.
If it is not there, please email email@example.com ASAP, along with your booking email address, bus trip, timing or price so that we can revert back to you on the day itself.
3. I have made the payment, but have not received the order summary. What should I do?
1st scenario: You have received an email saying that the payment was successful, and to hold a while in receiving the order summary.
Check your spam folder to see if it is there.
Check your membership email at www.easybook.com to check if your order summary is there.
If it is not there, please firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, along with your booking email address, bus trip, timing or price so that we can revert back to you within the day itself.
2nd scenario: You didn't receive any email from us despite making the payment.
Please take a screenshot of the successful payment done (with your respective bank), attach in the email and mention the bus trip purchased, travelling date & send it to email@example.com.
4. Is my credit card information secure?
Yes. Easybook.com employs industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all personal data that is sent over the internet from your computer to the Easybook.com server.
1. Will the coach wait for me if I turn up late?
Our coaches will leave on time and cannot wait at the expense of other passengers. Please turn up at least 30 minutes before departure.
2. Would there be stops made along the journey?
Usually the coaches will stop one or two times along the way for toilet or refreshment break depends on the length of the journey. If you have any urgent matter to have the coach to pull over you may just tell the driver.
3. How long is the journey?
- Singapore to Tioman (Mersing) - Approximately 3 hours.
- Singapore to Malacca - Approximately 3 hours.
- Singapore to Seremban - Approximately 4 hours.
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur - Approximately 5 hours.
- Singapore to Genting Highland - Approximately 7 hours.
- Singapore to Cameron Highland - Approximately 7 hours.
- Singapore to Pahang - Approximately 8 hours.
- Singapore to Terangganu - Approximately 12 hours.
- Singapore to Penang - Approximately 10 hours.
- Singapore to Kedah - Approximately 12 hours.
- Singapore to Hadyaai - Approximately 13 hours.
- View all trips duration
- PS: Arrival times may be 30 minutes earlier or later depending on traffic conditions.
4. Can I smoke on board?
The coaches are all non-smoking coaches.
5. What are the contact numbers of each coach operator?
6. What are the coach types available?
- Super VIP Merchant
- Super VIP (26/28-Seater)
- 44 seaters
- Double Decker
- NEW K-CLASS-DBL
- Snoozer 21 seaters
- Super VIP 18 seaters
- Exclusive Single Deck
7. What details needed to charter a whole coach?
Following details needed:
- Number of People
- Departure location (address)
- Departure date & time
- Returning date & time
Please fill in the form here.
PS: Price is dependent on the departure date i.e. on peak season or low season, one way or two ways, whole day exposure, etc..
8. Do I need a visa to visit Malaysia?
Singaporeans, Thailand and Malaysians do not need visas. However visa requirements do apply to many other nationalities.
It is very important to check if visas are required for your journey because you may be refused the entry without a visa and we are not held responsibility for that consequence. Creating visas on the spot at the custom of 2nd link is not advisable because it will take more than 30 min and the coach will not wait more than 30 min.
For more information, you may log in to:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
PS: the info above are subjected to changes from time to time.
9. How do I check in my luggage? Luggage size? Additional charge for luggage?
Maximum 15kg (60cm x 20cm x 55cm), you may put your luggage at the luggage compartment below the coach or above your seat. It is your responsibility to ensure that your luggage is loaded onto the coach that you are boarding.
10. Do I need to unload the luggage at the custom? If yes, at which custom do we need to unload and which we do not?
When you are going out from Singapore to Malaysia, you have to leave your luggage in the coach at Singapore custom but must unload your luggage at the Malaysia Custom for scanning; If you are coming in from Malaysia to Singapore, you will leave your luggage in the coach at Malaysia custom but must unload your luggage at the Singapore custom for scanning. The coach driver will instruct but sometime you might miss the instruction in case.
11. What things are forbidden to bring in to Singapore?
Please refer to the ICA website.
12. Do you use second link or the causeway?
Depends on the coach company. Most of them are using 2nd link, unless those pick-up point are nearer to the north such as Kovan Hub.
13. Tour Package?